I have started to think about what I want to research about ramen, and I have already thought of a bunch of ideas. I want to blog about the history of ramen, what the true definition of ramen is, ramen fusion and recipes, traditional ramen and recipes, student/budget ramen and recipes, western ramen and recipes, a ramen review, a ramen review in Victoria, etc. I actually just applied to a ramen restaurant near where I live so maybe that could become a resource haha. At first I thought the inquiry was done in partners, so I was a little sad to find out I could no longer work with my partner. But I decided to still stick to ramen, which I suppose means I am in fact really interested in the topic!

As I started looking for resources for my ramen inquiry, I was delighted to discover a bunch of people in the online noodle making community! I had no idea there was a ramen community online. I started following @wayoframen and @ramen__lord on Instagram. I am learning about all the different styles of ramen noodles. Mmm. How I wish I had a better metabolism so that I could more. Lol!

Here is the first ramen noodle video I watched on youtube… which conveniently was EXTREMELY educational. Also… now I know how to add youtube videos properly in to my blog. YAY.

My next post will be very specifically about the ramen noodle… so stay tuned!

Also I realize I really want to add a bitmoji to these posts… so I will have to ask Jamie how to do so next class… *this is my reminder*